|s o n g s f o r d a l e k s|
Certainly Daleks are 'attractively-packaged' rather than 'attractive,' and, certainly, their default directive is to 'destroy all non-Dalek lifeforms,' but they're popular little salt-shakers, anyway.
Now, for the first time, there is a record of summertime hits for, and from, Daleks.
This promotional extended-play, Songs for Daleks, is available as a free download at erikkennedy.com. Rather kill everything in the universe than spend time downloading records? Not a problem! When you're done, provided you haven't destroyed the Internet, this collection will still be here with the feel-good numbers that'll be thrumming in your head all day long, whether in the shower, the cubicle, or one of those time machines that show up in The Chase!
As an RAR.
Or track by track (length 20.24):
01. A Dalek - Exterminate! Annihilate! Destroy!
02. The Art Attacks - I Am a Dalek
03. The Daleks - Rejected
04. The Dalex - Juvenile
05. Dalek I Love You - Destiny (Dalek I Love You)
06. Dalek Beach Party - Exterminate! Exterminate!
07. Dalek: The Blackstones - Never Feel the Pain
08. The Go Go's - I'm Gonna Spend My Christmas with a Dalek
09. BBC Radiophonic Workshop - Dalek Gun